We are looking for an experienced developer with an unquestionable passion for building amazing software to join our team and work on products associated with one of our core businesses, Medianet. This means focusing on our roadmap for an array of web products, including digital which drive value for our thousands of customers in the media intelligence space. Creative input on the strategic product direction is encouraged!
Based in Rhodes (close to amenities and transport), the full-time opportunity is diverse and flexible, with selection criteria that should make total sense. The ideal candidate will be engrossed with automation and accuracy. Interest in, or passion for, the news/media industry would be a bonus.
Does this sound like you or someone you know? If it does, applications are currently being accepted.
In anticipation of some of your questions, to be successful in this role you will ideally have:
- The ability to undertake business analysis and requirements gathering
- A Computer Science degree or equivalent
- At least 3 years’ experience in full-stack web development
- Technical aptitude across the Microsoft stack: Net, MVC, C#/VB.Net, SQL Server and Entity framework
- Experience (or interest) in working with Agile development projects such as Scrum … and experience with continuous integration (e.g. Jenkins)
- Familiarity with email technologies, like SPF and DKIM
- A healthy understanding of HTML/CSS
- Familiarity with open source search technologies such as SOLR or Elasticsearch
- Competency in the development of web-based software
- Commercial app development experience
- Familiarity with deploying solutions using Amazon Web Services
- The ability to work autonomously and within a team
- The passion to learn new technologies
- The ability to convey ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Great communication skills and enthusiasm to motivate the team
Those last four points are especially important to us!
So if you want to join a talented team and work on exciting projects in the news media space, we’d love to hear from you.
Please forward your resume & cover letter to email@example.com
If you would like to inquire about working at AAP, or if you would like to send us your details, please use this form to get in touch.