We are currently looking for a Human Resources Advisor to join our dynamic HR team for a 12 month fixed term opportunity, based at our head office in Rhodes. This role is a key asset in providing integrated Human Resources support to management and employees across the AAP Group. You will be responsible for the day to day HR functions during all stages of the employee life cycle including the advice to management and employees on ER issues and in the delivery of HR Services which include but are not limited to; recruitment, onboarding, performance reviews, grievance handling and dispute resolution, learning and development, performance management and WHS and workers compensation management
This is a hands on role and some of your responsibilities will include:
- Advising managers and employees on legislative and organisational policy
- Interpretation of award and agreements to ensure legislative compliance
- Delivery of operational support/guidance to managers and staff in areas such as employee relations/coaching, performance management, employee development, and succession planning.
- Manage end to end recruitment process
- Facilitation of the performance appraisal system.
The successful candidate will be an effective and proven HR business partner that possesses strong written and verbal communication skills, sound attention to detail, effective organisational and time management skills and the ability to work successfully both independently and in a close knit team.
Ideally, you will have a minimum of 3-4 years HR generalist experience with exposure to multiple industrial instruments and WHS best practice. A tertiary qualification in HR will be highly regarded.
If you are interested in this role, please email a copy of your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Applications for this role close 16 June 2017.
If you would like to inquire about working at AAP, or if you would like to send us your details, please use this form to get in touch.
We have an exciting role available for a motivated and driven professional who is looking for a career starting opportunity to be based within Medianet’s commercial division.
We are currently recruiting for roles in our Account Services team who manage, service and sell, to corporate communications teams, government departments and PR agencies.
This role is based at our headquarters in Rhodes and we are looking for motivated individuals who have a keen eye for delivering results. The day-to-day role includes phone-based sales (inbound and outbound), account servicing, trend analysis, campaign work and post-sale consulting and new business prospecting.
This role provides excellent career progression opportunities for a strong phone-based sales person or customer service executive looking to branch into sales.
– Develop an understanding of the current and potential Medianet client base and source information and leads to positively impact the sale
– Daily lead identification and nurturing as well as sourcing and responding to opportunities generated by news trends as they present
– Perform new business introductions, set meetings and scope the size of the opportunity
– Deliver and provide clients assistance with product updates and product training
– Manage inbound customer enquiries and provide a timely response
– On boarding new clients
– Up selling and cross selling
– Maintaining the CRM as well as territory and opportunity reporting
This role will involve mainly phone based sales and customer service but with scope to include client facing and potentially some interstate travel.
– Minimum 1 year of sales experience, preferably with B2B products or a phone-based customer service background
– Strong phone based sales and service skills
– Motivated and results oriented
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Ability to build relationships and rapport
– Be energetic and have a desire to sell / achieve results
This is a great opportunity to enter a sales career with a view to progress within our company. If you are interested in applying for this role, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and attach a copy of your cover letter and resume, or contact us via this form.