We are looking for a full time Account Support, who is passionate about the media industry and about delivering an extraordinary customer experience and business results. Based at our Rhodes NSW office, you will be required to identify, grow spend and manage clients for Medianet products.
Among your varied duties, you will be responsible for:
- Managing an existing territory of registered Medianet clients, identifying their needs and potential revenue
- Actively working with the clients in your territory as well as acquiring and nurturing new clients
- Actively promoting AAP Medianet’s full range of media services to customers and sell/upsell additional services based on customer needs
- Monitoring client usage and expenditure on a regular basis and implementing strategies to maximise revenue growth
- Developing strong working relationships with existing customers through regular phone contact
- Working with sales and marketing colleagues to develop customer plans and strategies to grow the business
Ideally you will have sales experience and show a high degree of self-motivation and ambition. Energy and passion for working within the Media industry is favourable.
In order to be successful in this role, you will:
- Have a minimum of 12 months experience in an entry level sales position
- Have strong phone based sales skills
- Understand solution selling
- Pursue, meet and exceed KPIs as set by management
- Strategically plan and record sales activities using our CRM tool
- Demonstrate customer service skills and commitment to providing professional and timely customer service
- Be a strong team player who provides support to others and can work effectively with other team members to complete projects and tasks
- Demonstrate well-developed interpersonal, communication and polished presentation skills
- Acquire computer literacy, database management and strong attention to detail
This role has the ability to offer promotion up to Account Manager within 18 months to 2 years for the right candidate.
To apply, please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Applications close 30 September 2018.
We are looking for an experienced Group Project Manager to drive project success across the business and to lead our Salesforce strategy. This opportunity will see you work in partnership with our Executive leadership team, other project managers and product teams while you take the lead on exciting automation and transformation challenges.
You will have a pivotal role at AAP and would be well suited if you have a proven track record in delivering major projects and a natural ability in helping key business areas understand how technology and process meet.
Based in Sydney (close to amenities and transport), the full-time opportunity is diverse and flexible, with selection criteria that should make total sense. The ideal candidate will be obsessed with automation, continuous improvement and getting things right. Possessing a deep interest in the news industry and the publishing process would be a bonus.
In anticipation of some of your questions, you will ideally be able to address the following:
- Collaborate with key stakeholders (including external parties) to perform analysis, define requirements and devise the strategic approach for major projects for the AAP Group
- Plan, coordinate and execute product development and project delivery in collaboration with the relevant Executive Sponsor, in alignment with the commercial goals
- Lead a Project Management Office that effectively establishes a resourcing, timeline and budgeting framework for all major AAP Group projects
- Lead the AAP Group’s Salesforce agenda and influence related solution design decisions
- Build quality project teams, behaviours and processes to achieve repeatable project success
- Routinely review projects with Project Sponsors and deliver routine project updates to key stakeholders
- Build and nurture constructive relationships with AAP’s business partners
- Create, maintain and share all relevant project documentation
- Ensure product strategy is in alignment with customer needs and industry trends
- Ensure compliance with applicable legal and risk considerations
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Responsive, flexible, level-headed and solution-focused
- High concentration levels and thorough attention to detail
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined to achieve goals and keep abreast of new technologies and methodologies
- Clear and consistent communication and reporting skills
- Ability to plan and prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to resolve project issues and manage stakeholder expectations
- Strong presentation skills and ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Ability to gather facts and figures for the purpose of analysis, creating business cases, budgets, etc
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce and its cloud community
- Proficient across collaboration and project management software (e.g. G Suite, Trello, JIRA)
- Proficient at deploying effective and relevant project management methodologies (e.g. Waterfall, Agile, Leam, Six Sigma)
- Proven experience in software development processes and principles of build, test, run
- Proficient in handling, analysing and presenting data
We might add that the position involves working directly with some of Australia’s best journalists and reporters. Come join a talented team within a long-standing Australian media company.
If this sounds like you or someone you know, we’d love to hear from you. The inclusion of a cover letter along with your resume would be appreciated.
All applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 19 October 2018.
If you would like to inquire about working at AAP, or if you would like to send us your details, please use this form to get in touch.