We have an opportunity for a Senior Financial Accountant to join a high performing and dynamic finance team.
Reporting to the Group Finance Manager, you will be accountable for the preparation and analysis of management accounts and budgets as well as preparing forecasts to provide decision support to key stakeholders within AAP.
This role will be hands and you will be responsible for:
• Assisting with the preparation of the Group board reporting packs and analysis of financial information on a monthly basis;
• Preparing quarterly and annual tax returns (including FBT returns);
• Management and production of the financial accounts for assigned business units and preparation of annual budget information;
• Statutory accounts preparation including consolidations, preparation of disclosure notes, cash flow statements, tax effect accounting and liaison with auditors;
• Annual review of insurance policies;
• Maintaining the general ledger and monitor the timely and accurate interface of all sub-ledgers – including cash book, fixed assets, debtors and creditors.
To be successful for the role, you will have the following:
• CPA or CA qualified
• 5+ years’ experience in a previous financial accounting role with a strong understanding of tax compliance, audit, budgeting, forecasting, general ledger functions and month-end/year-end close processing
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with experience in presenting information, variance commentaries and recommendations to management
• Effective organisation and time management skills to meet objectives and strict deadlines
• Work well autonomously and as part of team
• Advanced MS Office Skills – Excel
• Technical proficiency with accounting applications, preferably Microsoft Great Plains and TM1 reporting are highly regarded
If you are interested in this role, please please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and attach a copy of your cover letter and resume. Applications close 7 April 2017.
If you would like to inquire about working at AAP, or if you would like to send us your details, please use this form to get in touch.
We have an exciting role available for a motivated and driven professional who is looking for a career starting opportunity to be based within Medianet’s commercial division.
We are currently recruiting for roles in our Account Services team who manage, service and sell, to corporate communications teams, government departments and PR agencies.
This role is based at our headquarters in Rhodes and we are looking for motivated individuals who have a keen eye for delivering results. The day-to-day role includes phone-based sales (inbound and outbound), account servicing, trend analysis, campaign work and post-sale consulting and new business prospecting.
This role provides excellent career progression opportunities for a strong phone-based sales person or customer service executive looking to branch into sales.
– Develop an understanding of the current and potential Medianet client base and source information and leads to positively impact the sale
– Daily lead identification and nurturing as well as sourcing and responding to opportunities generated by news trends as they present
– Perform new business introductions, set meetings and scope the size of the opportunity
– Deliver and provide clients assistance with product updates and product training
– Manage inbound customer enquiries and provide a timely response
– On boarding new clients
– Up selling and cross selling
– Maintaining the CRM as well as territory and opportunity reporting
This role will involve mainly phone based sales and customer service but with scope to include client facing and potentially some interstate travel.
– Minimum 1 year of sales experience, preferably with B2B products or a phone-based customer service background
– Strong phone based sales and service skills
– Motivated and results oriented
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Ability to build relationships and rapport
– Be energetic and have a desire to sell / achieve results
This is a great opportunity to enter a sales career with a view to progress within our company. If you are interested in applying for this role, please email us at email@example.com and attach a copy of your cover letter and resume, or contact us via this form.