We have an exciting opportunity available for a full time Client Services Support within our Medianet department, a fast-changing and growing division of Australian Associated Press. Medianet provides a bespoke Press Release and Database service that allows clients to create and distribute news content directly to targeted media organisations. This position is ideal for someone interested in public relations and international relationships.
You will be fully trained on our products and services so this is an excellent opportunity for someone with a background and interest in customer service, as well as the media industry, to start their career and join the friendly Medianet team.
Based at our headquarters in Rhodes, you will be responsible for a variety of different tasks.
As a Medianet Client Services Support, you will build digital products; liaise with clients and internal stakeholders (including international affiliates), facilitate and deliver a high level of customer service.
What you do
- Liaising with internal and external clients on various matters such as account queries, website assistance and product information
- Delivering a high standard of customer service by providing advice and assistance to clients on media distribution options via phone and email
- Seeking feedback from clients on the Medianet service through regular client contact
- Outbound calling to assist our sales effort
- Assisting with building and delivering Medianet’s products suite
- Processing press releases in a timely manner and achieving deadlines
- Ensuring data integrity in our CRM
What you have
- Superior communication skills
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Exceptional organisational and computer skills
- An interest in public relations, media and international relationships
- Ability to balance accuracy and speed to deliver to deadlines
- Demonstrated decision making skills and the ability to work autonomously
- Desire to work within and contribute to a supportive and honest team environment
- The ability to work shifts on a rotating basis
The desired candidate is enthusiastic, sociable, articulate, resilient, reliable and confident, with a thirst to learn and a can-do attitude.
If this sounds like you, please send through your resume and a copy of your cover letter to email@example.com.
If you would like to inquire about working at AAP, or if you would like to send us your details, please use this form to get in touch.