We have an exciting opportunity available for a full time Junior Client Services Support within our Medianet department.
You will be fully trained on our products and services so this is an excellent opportunity for someone with a background and interest in customer service, as well as the media industry, to start their career and join the friendly Medianet team.
Based at our headquarters in Rhodes, you will be responsible for a variety of different tasks.
As a Medianet Client Services Support, you will build digital products; liaise with clients and internal stakeholders (including international), facilitate and deliver a high level of customer service. Among your varied duties, you will be responsible for:
- Liaising with internal and external clients on various matters such as account queries, website assistance and product information
- Delivering a high standard of customer service by providing advice and assistance to clients on media distribution options via phone and email
- Seeking feedback from clients on the Medianet service through regular client contact
- Outbound calling to assist our sales effort
- Assisting with building and delivering Medianet’s products suite
- Processing press releases and maintaining a database
- Ensuring data integrity in our CRM
The successful candidate will have:
- Superior communication skills
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Exceptional organisational and computer skills
- Ability to balance accuracy and speed to deliver to deadlines
- Demonstrated decision making skills and the ability to work autonomously
- Desire to work within and contribute to a supportive and honest team environment
- The ability to work shifts on a rotating basis
The desired candidate is enthusiastic, sociable, articulate, resilient, and confident, with a thirst to learn & a can do attitude. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to start their career in the media industry!
If this sounds like you, please apply by emailing your resume and a copy of your cover letter to email@example.com.
If you would like to inquire about working at AAP, or if you would like to send us your details, please use this form to get in touch.