With a third of consumers trusting native advertising more than traditional advertising, our Sponsored Content solution News Spike can deliver real leads for your business at an affordable price and great impact. AAP’s bespoke sponsored content enables you to tell your story combining our editorial skills, reach, technology and advertising in a unique solution.
Your story on a household brand’s website
Once you tell your story to one of our journalists, News Spike publishes it across a vast range of websites including iconic Australian publishers such as News Corporation (Herald Sun, Daily Telegraph, Courier Mail, Adelaide Advertiser), 7 West Media (The West Australian and The Sunday Times) and the Nine Network (Fairfax titles and Nine Digital). Your story will appear on household brands like Cosmopolitan, Elle, Harper’s Bazaar, Marie Claire, Men’s Health, Women’s Health and other titles that match your audience of interest.
Real leads in real time
News Spike helps you get the most out of your sales team, by providing qualified, and graded leads in real-time.
Why News Spike
It is uniquely effective and based upon a real, interesting story about your business which will attract quality readers to your website and your unique offer.
We don’t offer traditional advertising, but a story about your business as a journalist would see it. That means it will be genuine, professional and interesting to a qualified audience to deliver the leads that are most likely to turn into customers.
It is cost effective – You only pay for clicks on your publication.
It is measurable – Your monthly cost per acquisition reports show clicks and conversions to leads and new customers.
It is scaleable – You decide on the size, location and budget of your campaign and can always tweak on the go. We also offer a marketer to optimise your campaign so you get the most impact for your budget.
How it works
To get your story in front of Australian news outlets with a unique offer, you just need to follow the steps below. We can reach 75% of the Australian digital population with 12 million unique visitors.
- The brief. After briefing one of our journalists about your business, one of our experienced journalists find the best possible angle to tell your story that will be of interest to a wide audience.
- The interview. We interview you or a representative on video and capture the essence of your operation and your key offer to your audience. You can supply photographs, videos and other assets and we can even arrange for a professional photo shoot to compliment your video.
- Review. Once your story is complete, you will have the opportunity to review it before publication.
- Publishing. We publish your interview on a customised page which is linked to a network of high traffic partner sites.
- More customers. You start receiving business leads in real time by email and a weekly summary of leads we have delivered, organised by likelihood of those leads of turning into a client.