Migration of BioWorld Science to complete BioWorld brand consolidation
LONDON, Sept. 15, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — BioWorld published by Clarivate Plc (NYSE:CLVT), a global leader in providing trusted information and insights to accelerate the pace of innovation, today announced BioWorld Science will transition entirely to bioworld.com for an improved experience and expanded news offering. The migration will mark the completion of the BioWorld brand consolidation, which combined news solutions across the BioWorld portfolio into one seamless and integrated platform. As part of the move to bioworld.com, BioWorld Science readers can now access in-depth coverage of top news, plus more short-form articles for easy scanning. In addition, new enhancements, such as intuitive navigation and increased content, will increase the value of this news service.
BioWorld Science delivers discovery and preclinical research news to support crucial drug R&D decisions at the earliest stages every business day. The industry-leading coverage of research news has enabled access to the latest breakthroughs in discovery and preclinical news, including exclusive coverage of hormones that improve cognitive function in Down syndrome and researchers creating mid-gestation embryos from stem cells. Enhancements include:
Scan headlines from all BioWorld news services
Harmonized coverage, data and insights
- Readers will be exposed to the full spectrum of BioWorld news. In addition, subscribers will have access to links from BioWorld to Cortellis Drug Discovery Intelligence™ to support customer movement from news to deeper dives into data and insights.
- In addition to the familiar chemical structure images published in BioWorld Science for many years, bioworld.com includes infographics illustrating industry trends as well as free access to podcasts via the BioWorld Insider Podcast.
- The new site will include major topical sections that can be bookmarked for direct linking to read updates.
Access content when and where you need it most
- Each day, subscribers will receive a new e-newsletter for easy access to read today’s news. The newsletter will feature the day’s article headlines and summaries linked to the site.
- Building on BioWorld’s social media presence on Twitter, the new handle, @BioWorldScience, will be introduced. Readers are encouraged to follow and join the conversation with @BioWorldScience.
- The BioWorld brand consolidation also includes a new mobile-friendly platform featuring content from across BioWorld news.
Lynn Yoffee, Publisher, BioWorld said: “BioWorld has always covered the complete lifecycle of innovation in drug development. With the addition and expansion of BioWorld Science, we have a news service that will highlight the most astonishing stories with exclusive, one-on-one interviews with researchers. The pace and volume of scientific research accelerated so much that keeping up with the most important industry news can be challenging. BioWorld Science is the solution for those who must stay on top of the most impactful research and news related to human therapeutics.”
For more on the migration of BioWorld Science to bioworld.com, visit: https://www.bioworld.com/Science-Migration
With writers and editors stationed around the globe, BioWorld published by Clarivate, reports the breaking news – and provides key perspective on hundreds of therapeutics and devices in development, the companies behind those candidates, the business development transactions that evolve the markets, and the regulatory hurdles that both challenge and guard the processes. BioWorld has a long tradition of excellence in journalism. Collectively, the news services have been honored with 63 awards dating back to 1998, including 15 for BioWorld daily news services.
Clarivate™ is a global leader in providing solutions to accelerate the pace of innovation. Our bold mission is to help customers solve some of the world’s most complex problems by providing actionable information and insights that reduce the time from new ideas to life-changing inventions in the areas of Academia & Government, Life Sciences & Healthcare, Professional Services and Consumer Goods, Manufacturing & Technology. We help customers discover, protect and commercialize their inventions using our trusted subscription and technology-based solutions coupled with deep domain expertise. For more information, please visit clarivate.com.
Director, External Communications, Life Sciences & Healthcare
SOURCE Clarivate Plc