SEOUL, South Korea, June 28, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — Pearl Abyss announced that the new region “Everfrost” and the new class “Guardian” are now available in Black Desert Mobile. Adventurers can now explore a land of everlasting cold with the protector of Everfrost and take on vicious monsters.
Everfrost is a vast, seamless region covered by continual snowfall. Adventurers will need “Citron Tea,” an essential item for fighting the freezing cold, to explore the region. Citron Tea enables Adventurers to stay in the region for 20 minutes, and it should be used within 24 hours. Adventurers can get Citron Tea every day once they complete an in-game storyline. Also, there are various quests and events that Adventurers can get additional Citron Tea from.
Both new and experienced Adventurers alike can enjoy the newly added Everfrost in Black Desert Mobile. New Adventurers can start their journey in Everfrost by completing essential quests and registering their Family name. They can progress at a faster speed and complete the main quests quickly after completing the five questlines of Everfrost.
Also, Eternal Accessories, the new highest grade for accessories, have been updated in Black Desert Mobile. Adventurers can loot Eternal Accessories or craft them with the materials “Voidsent Eye,” “Chaos Jewel,” and “Ah’krad.” These are obtainable by exploring Everfrost.
In addition, a new boss “Erebjork” is also available in the new region. Adventurers with a “Dreadwinter Heart,” which drops in Everfrost, can spawn this fearsome creature by using the heart to activate the “Heart-Melting Flame” in Erebjork’s Realm. Adventurers can obtain various rewards upon defeating Erebjork.
Along with the new region, Guardian has also finally arrived in Black Desert Mobile. Guardian, a mighty female warrior who protects Everfrost, charges toward enemies with her powerful physique and strikes them without mercy. She delivers the final blow using her Main Weapon, the Battle Axe. By utilizing her Sub-Weapon, the Battle Shield, she waits for the perfect opportunity to attack.
Her most deadly skills are as follows:
- Bonechill Strike: Guardian focuses the power into her Battle Axe and slams the ground to send powerful shockwaves toward the enemy in a wide area.
- Hellfrost: Using the Battle Axe, Guardian draws power from the earth and unleashes it around her.
- Shield Blitz: Guardian raises her shield and charges forward, pushing back everything that stands in her way.
- Call of the Dragon (Passive): With this passive skill, effects are applied when Guardian uses any of her skills. She can recover HP when using certain skills. This passive also bestows increased Max Crit Chance and Max Crit Damage.
Moreover, to celebrate the arrival of Everfrost and Guardian, an array of events is waiting for Adventurers. With special in-game events, Adventurers can obtain various rewards including “Caphras Accessories,” “Citron Tea,” and “Restoration Scroll,” which can enhance their journey in Everfrost.
Visit Black Desert Mobile‘s official website for more information.
Watch Guardian in action:
- Preview: https://youtu.be/4OYwhgRh38A
- Trailer: https://youtu.be/OnMZhwcWRwo
- Combat Showcase: https://youtu.be/BUQCEYTEZ7U
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/apac/news-releases/black-desert-mobile-introduces-new-region-everfrost-and-new-class-guardian-301864276.html
SOURCE Pearl Abyss