CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Oct. 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Devo Technology, the cloud-native logging and security analytics company, today announced that it has been recognized in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) report and has been positioned as a Challenger.
“Devo’s inclusion as a Challenger in its first year on the Magic Quadrant, in our opinion, is a signal to how organizations are changing the way SIEM fits into the modern security ecosystem,” said Gunter Ollmann, CTO of Devo. “Organizations are now looking to evolve their SOCs to leverage autonomous capabilities fusing automation, machine learning, and cognitive AI so teams can focus on critical issues while performing faster, more effective incident response and detection to resolve threats on large-scale, cloud, and legacy infrastructures.”
We believe Devo’s Magic Quadrant inclusion comes as the company continues to deliver on the idea of building the “autonomous SOC.” Devo helps organizations achieve the autonomous SOC with fast, scalable data collection, powerful analytics, automation, and on-demand access to expertly curated security content.
The 2022 Gartner SIEM Magic Quadrant follows what has been an impressive year so far for Devo, marked by such accomplishments as:
- Acquiring LogicHub, a security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR) innovator
- Introducing Devo SciSec, a fusion of threat researchers, data scientists, and machine learning experts to provide customers with collective intelligence, insightful security content, and expert-led threat detection
- Announcing a $100 million round of series F funding
- Acquiring Kognos, an AI-powered security automation innovator
- Achieving FedRAMP “In-Process” status
- Earned AWS Security Competency status for threat detection and response
- Launching Devo Exchange, a community-based application marketplace for Devo customers and partners
- Unveiling SAP PowerConnect for Devo, a partnership with RHONDOs that enables proactive monitoring and securing of SAP application log data on the Devo Platform
For a complimentary copy of the report, visit Devo.com
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s Research & Advisory organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Gartner and Magic Quadrant are registered trademarks of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and are used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Security Information and Event Management, Pete Shoard, Andrew Davies, Mitchell Schneider, 10 October 2022
Devo is the only cloud-native logging and security analytics platform that releases the full potential of your data to empower bold, confident action. With unrivaled scale to collect all of your data without compromise, speed to give you immediate access and answers, and clarity to focus on the signals that matter most, Devo is your ally in protecting your organization today and tomorrow. Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, with operations in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, Devo is backed by Insight Partners, Georgian, TCV, General Atlantic, Bessemer Venture Partners, Kibo Ventures and Eurazeo. Learn more at www.devo.com.
Devo PR Contact:
+1 (781) 797-0898